Paradox Omega School
30 x 917mg lemon chewable capsules
The easy way for kids & teens with fussy taste buds to get their daily Omega 3.
One lemon chew = Omega 3 from one portion of oily fish with NO fishy taste!
It has been demonstrated that access to essential Omega 3 can have an impact on IQ, school abilities, concentration and academic performance. Therefore, it is extremely important for children to obtain sufficient Omega 3 from their diet to give them a head start in life and ensure good health in their formative years.The difficulty is trying to encourage your child to eat oily fish! Paradox Omega School provides a clever, safe and effective way for children to obtain their essential Omega 3.
Recommended daily intake
- 5+ years: 1 capsule orally
- Store in a cool place below 25°C
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Keep out of the reach of young children
- Pure Omega 3 fish oil, pure extra virgin olive oil, pure lemon oil.
- Capsule shell: Glycerol bp, halal bovine gelatin, yellow iron oxide paste, lemon oil bp, maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, sucralose.
- Allergen Advice: Contains fish.
- One pack contains 30 x 990mg chewable capsules.
|Nutritional Info ||Per capsule ||(NRV %) |
|Omega 3 ||275mg* ||- |
|EPA DPA DHA ||240mg* ||- |
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
*No NRV values established